We're Nuts About History
The Ridge Route Communities Historical Society is dedicated to collecting and preserving the history and artifacts in the mountains south of Bakersfield and north of Castaic. Our area of research is from Wheeler Ridge on the north to below Pyramid Lake on the south, east to Neenach in the West Antelope Valley, and west to Lockwood-Ozena areas. Read more...
- Yard Sale DonationsDuring the month of August we will be accepting donations for our annual Great American Yard Sale. Please leave donation…
- Great American YARD SALESaturday, Sunday & Monday, September 4, 5, 6, 2021 (Labor Day Weekend) Annual Great American Yard Sale fundraiser. Cost: FREE…
- Ridge Route Road TOURSaturday, September 18, 2021 – 10 am – Ridge Route Road Tour Limited Attendance Event – Please contact us via…
- LEBEC HOTEL CENTENNIALSaturday, October 2, 2021 – Lebec Hotel Centennial Cost: $50
- Ridge Route Road TOURSaturday, October, 9 – 10 am – Ridge Route Road Tour Limited Attendance Event – Please contact us via phone…
Daily Dose of History
- Historic Overview: Ridge Route Communities HistoryMuch as the communities of these mountains lie at the confluence of three counties today so did the villages of…
The Museum is OPEN again.
- Fridays Noon-4pm
- Saturdays Noon-4pm
- Sundays Noon-4pm
What to help us while shopping on Amazon?
Use the SMILE link below and Amazon will donate a portion of your eligible purchase.