We're Nuts About History
The Ridge Route Communities Historical Society is dedicated to collecting and preserving the history and artifacts in the mountains south of Bakersfield and north of Castaic. Our area of research is from Wheeler Ridge on the north to below Pyramid Lake on the south, east to Neenach in the West Antelope Valley, and west to Lockwood-Ozena areas. Read more...
- April 15, 2020 : Kane Speaker at Kern County MuseumThe Kern County Museum is closed until at least April 17, 2020 due to COVID-19.
- April 18, 2020 : Ridge Route Road TourSaturday April 18 2020 – Ridge Route Road Tour
- May 16 & 17, 2020 : Lilac FestivalThe 2020 Lilac Festival has been CANCELED do to COVID-19. We’ll have a vendor booth at the Lilac Festival for…
- May 23, 2020 : Ridge Route Run Car ShowWe’ll have a vendor booth at the 12th annual Ridge Route Run Car Show on Saturday, May 23rd, 2020.
- May 30, 2020 : DWP St. Francis Dam TourSaturday May 30, 2020 – DWP St. Francis Dam Tour???
Daily Dose of History
- Frazier MountainFRAZIER MOUNTAIN FACTS IN BRIEF. . . . . This was the western most area of the Interior Chumash people.…