We're Nuts About History
The Ridge Route Communities Historical Society is dedicated to collecting and preserving the history and artifacts in the mountains south of Bakersfield and north of Castaic. Our area of research is from Wheeler Ridge on the north to below Pyramid Lake on the south, east to Neenach in the West Antelope Valley, and west to Lockwood-Ozena areas. Read more...
- May 7, 2022 : Ridge Route Road TOURSaturday, May 7, 2022 – 10 am – Ridge Route Road Tour Limited Attendance Event Cost: $15 – Reservations Required –…
- May 28, 2022 – Ridge Route Run Car ShowSaturday May, 28 2022 – 12th annual Ridge Route Run Car Show, held in downtown Frazier Park, CA – We’ll…
- Saturdays in July : Program on the PatioOn July 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30 we will be having evening (7pm) Programs on our Patio. NO CHARGE…
- Fiesta Days 2022We will at the annual Fiesta Days event, this year August 5, 6 & 7, 2022.
- Aug 2022 : Accepting Donations for the Yard SaleStarting August 8th, we will start accepting donations for our annual Great American Yard Sale (Labor Day weekend). You can…
Daily Dose of History
- Phineas BanningPhineas Banning (August 19, 1830 – March 8, 1885) was an American businessman, financier and entrepreneur. Known as “The Father…
GIVE BIG KERN
We are participating in
Kern County's Give Big Kern
on 5.3.22, but you can support us now!
The Museum is OPEN:
- Fridays Noon-4pm
- Saturdays Noon-4pm
- Sundays Noon-4pm
What to help us while shopping on Amazon?
Use the SMILE link below and Amazon will donate a portion of your eligible purchase.