We're Nuts About History
The Ridge Route Communities Historical Society is dedicated to collecting and preserving the history and artifacts in the mountains south of Bakersfield and north of Castaic. Our area of research is from Wheeler Ridge on the north to below Pyramid Lake on the south, east to Neenach in the West Antelope Valley, and west to Lockwood-Ozena areas. Read more...
- Sept 25, 2022 – MUSEUM CLOSEDThe Ridge Route Communities Museum, and it’s grounds will be closed for a private event September 25, 2022.
- October 22, 2022 : Corn Husk Wreath ClassHosted by Bonnie Kane Cost: $20 – Call or email for Reservations
- Holiday Faire 2022Come see us at this year’s Mountain Communities Holiday Faire & Fantasy of Lights Parade – December 3rd, 2022
- December Lights at the MuseumVolunteers WANTED – November 5 and beyond for help setting up Holiday Lights at the Museum. Contact us by email…
Daily Dose of History
- Liebre AdobeIn the year 1846, Rancho la Liebre (the ranch of the jackrabbits) was granted to Jose Maria Flores for his…
The Museum is OPEN:
- Fridays Noon-4pm
- Saturdays Noon-4pm
- Sundays Noon-4pm
What to help us while shopping on Amazon?
Use the SMILE link below and Amazon will donate a portion of your eligible purchase.